Cincinnati Reds (76-49, 35-27 Road) at Philadelphia Phillies (57-67, 27-35 Home)
7:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA.
CIN: RHP Johnny Cueto (16-6, 2.44 ERA)
PHI: LHP Cole Hamels (14-6, 2.94 ERA)
1. SS Zack Cozart 1. LF Juan Pierre
2. CF Drew Stubbs 2. 3B Kevin Frandsen
3. RF Jay Bruce 3. 2B Chase Utley
4. LF Ryan Ludwick 4. 1B Ryan Howard
5. 3B Todd Frazier 5. RF Dominic Brown
6. 1B Miguel Cairo 6. CF Laynce Nix
7. 2B Wilson Valdez 7. C Erik Kratz
8. C Ryan Hanigan 8. SS Michael Martinez
9. P Johnny Cueto 9. P Cole Hamels
- Cole Hamels is on a roll. Over his last three starts, Hamels is 3-0 with a 1.05 ERA, and it is no secret that he loves pitching against Cincinnati. He is 7-0 with a 1.44 ERA all-time, against the big red machine.
- Cueto is tied with Washington's Gio Gonzalez for most wins in the NL. Against Philadelphia, Cueto is 1-2 with a 5.65 ERA.
- Dominic Brown has been great since being called back up. On Wednesday night he hit his first home run of the season. While the Phils struggled against Bronson Arroyo, Brown went 2-for-3.
- Kevin Frandsen hit an infield single in a pinch hit appearance on Wednesday night. Frandsen, who is batting a .358, is back in the lineup.
- None of the players in tonight's lineup where in the opening day lineup.